Why are safety showers essential to your workplace?
A safety shower enables a casualty to get treatment after chemical or other hazardous exposure. It provides an on-the-spot decontamination unit so workers can safely flush away corrosive solutions or substances that may otherwise cause personal injury.
Why choose the Empteezy SE-VTS-1 Emergency Tank Shower?
The SE-VTS-1 Emergency Tank Shower is for use where a constant water supply or adequate water pressure is unavailable; this emergency safety shower is fully compliant with ANSI Z358.1 providing 2000ltr of tepid water to ensure a water flow of 75.7ltr per minute for 15 minutes.
Power for the water heater can be from a mains connection or portable power supply such as; solar panel & storage device, generator or batteries.
Tank Shower Accessories Available
- Digital Display
- Atex Options available upon request
- Water level graphic display
- Treadle activator for main shower
- Bunded collection bund with 2″ BSP outlet available in galvansided or stainless steel
- Treadle activator for eyewash basin
- Modesty/Splash panels
- Plastic eyewash basin with cover
- Stainless Steel Frame
- Polished stainless steel safari roof
- Chiller unit for areas with high ambient temperatures
Buy with Confidence
Empteezy has over 30 years’ experience designing and manufacturing quality products. We are an ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 accredited company as well as having memberships with the British Safety Industry Federation and Scottish Engineering.