Many working areas will keep a Body Fluid Spill Kit onsite to quickly and safely deal with any fluid loss following injury or accident. The kit is designed to absorb not only blood, but vomit, urine and most other bodily substances so they can be cleaned up.
Who is Likely to Need a Body Fluid Spill Kit?
Our Body Fluid Spill Kit is ideal for:
- The hospitality industry
- Tattoo Parlours
- Police Stations
- Doctors Surgeries
Essentially, however, they can be used by any person or company who will potentially come into contact with body fluids. It is certainly better to be prepared and have a Body Fluid Spill Kit to hand.
What are the Contents Within a Body Fluid Spill Kit?
The kits include:
- 1 x bottle of disinfectant
- 1 x packet of super absorbent granules
2 x clean-up packs comprising:
- 1 x clear grip seal bag
- 1 x pair of blue nitrile gloves
- 1 x pair of blue polythene over-sleeves
- 1 x blue polythene apron
- 1 x pair of blue overshoes
- 1 x polypropylene scraper scoop set
- 1 x Biohazard self-seal bag
- 2 x blue absorbent viscose wipes
- 1 x skin hygiene product