The incorrect storage or poor management of liquids can have far reaching consequences for your business and the environment. Despite the UK Oil Storage Regulations being amongst the most highly publicised in the world, it can be easy to forget that any liquid can pose a threat to health, safety and the environment if not handled correctly. Secure drum storage is essential in safeguarding your business employees.
Our Drum and IBC Stores help ensure a secure solution for liquid storage, come rain or shine. The range is the result of over 30 years expertise in the design and manufacturing of bunded storage.
As a result, each unit has crane lifting points, sloping roofs with rain channels and base plinths to eliminate ground contact with the underside of the sump as standard. Each has sliding or hinged lockable doors dependent on model type, keeping contents safe from vandalism or unauthorised entry.
- There are a wide range of sizes available, housing anything from 8 drums and 2 IBCs (DPU4-1) to 96 drums and 24 IBCs (DPU96-24).
- Each is constructed from 3mm mild steel, the sumps are fully seam welded and fitted with support beams for the pallets to sit on.
- The units are delivered to site ready to use.
- The units’ are fully compliant with all current UK regulations relating to sump capacities.
- Each is manufactured in our modern UK factory.
- The range includes:
- Fork lift truck access stores.
- Easily accessible walk in stores.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING BESPOKE?
We offer a variety of accessories to extend the capabilities of our Drum and IBC Steel Storage Units, including:
- Galvanised Grid Mesh
- For when you want to store loose drums and containers, our grid mesh has a UDL of 1000kg/m2.
- We offer lighting solutions both internally and externally on our units. Available in commercial or ATEX specifications.
- Including temperature control, a programmable alarm system and air change configuration.
- Panels can include controls for temperature, alarms or air change configuration.
Specialist Protection Against Aggressive Products
- Specialist coatings and/or inserts to protect the lining of the unit dependent on the product stored.
Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Heating Equipment
- Commercial and ATEX equipment to ensure your products are stored at the optimum temperature.
Read more bunded storage blogs.