We are pleased to announce we have added a Construction Site Roll Forward Skip to our skip range.
The CSRFS11 manual operation tipping skip is designed for the collection and disposal of building site waste, general factory waste and rubbish.
How does it work?
Emptying of the forklift skip’s contents is carried out by a simple-to-operate manual release handle, which when activated, allows the tip skip to roll forward and empty.
Benefits to using a Construction Site Skip
Manufactured with a regular duty 3mm thick steel body and heavy-duty under frame it’s ideal for use on a building or construction site.
- External size: L1655 x W1272 x H1038mm
- Maximum load: 1250kg
- Colour: Green RAL 6029
- Tare weight: 400kg
- Self emptying roll operation
- Nominal volume: 1.2m³
- Manufactured in the UK
- Manufactured from 3mm thick steel body and heavy duty under frame to give durability
- Manual release handle for simple tipping operation
- Ideal for building and construction sites